* tomatoes, diced and de-seeded
* jalapeno peppers, diced
* onion, diced
* cilantro, chopped (coriander)
* black beans
* corn, out of the can or off the cob
* the juice from a lime
* whatever kind of fish you have lying around the house. Tuna is easy, fish sticks are convenient too, leftovers work as well.
* cole slaw
* refried beans
* sour cream or plain yogurt
* spanish rice (Goya is cheap and good)
Mix your tomatoes, onions, peppers, black beans, cilantro, and corn in a bowl. Squeeze the lime over top.
Chop the avocado and mash it up. You can add the sour cream or serve the two separately.
I like to spread the refrieds on the burrito first, then pile everything else on. I also like to put the cheese on top of the rice if the rice is hot so it gets all melty and wonderful.
If you like sweet, and I think you do, drain a can of crushed pineapple really well and add it to the cole slaw. So good! Next time you have to go to a picnic, bring the pineapple cole slaw. Everyone will love you.